Thursday, June 11, 2015

I am Published!

I don't think I have mentioned it here, but I am finally a published WRITER!!
I published 2 cookbooks so far on Amazon Kindle. They are my Grammy's Grub series.

I will also be publishing another series of books for young adults to help with "Problems with adulting" as my daughter says. LOL She feels it would be a great idea to put books out there for young adults to help with things like searching for an apartment, how to secure utilities, and how to deal with money matters. I agree. these things are not taught in schools and also not taught by a lot of parents.

I will let you know how my progress is going and I will post here whenever I get a new book published.. I hope you enjoy them if you decide to purchase them. please leave a review if you do. It helps me to know what you like.

And as always Thank you for your views and likes. share my page and my videos. Untill next time!
TA!
Wen



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XTCN3XC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XTCN3XC?*Version*=1&*entries*=0


No comments:

Post a Comment